Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches 483

Hi all!  We've got a great new sketch for you at Freshly Made Sketches designed by Narelle.  It's one of my favorite themes because it's got a grungy background, which in my book means you can just about anything to complement it and it will look fabulous!


I stayed pretty faithful to the sketch and incorporated a circle, some splatters, a flower and leaves on my card all done in the colors of the Color Hues challenge.  I love those colors!


Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow teammates at Freshly Made Sketches have made some amazing cards with this sketch so I am sure you will be inspired to play along with us!

Supplies
Stamps:  Bokeh Dots (Essentials by Ellen); Mini 72 (Paper Artsy); Petite Posies (Technique Tuesday); Leaf Clusters (Altenew); Tons of Type (The Stamp Market)
Paper:  Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Smoky Slate (Stampin' Up!); Citrus Burst (Altenew)

10 comments:

Karen said...

A perfect card for both challenges! I love the soft grays with the lovely yellow floral. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Lisa Elton said...

Incredible card, Jen, love every little detail!

Nancy said...

Hi Jen, I always can pick out your fabulous work anywhere, and please take that as a compliment! This is such a dainty and beautiful design! I was tickled to see your card in our gallery at Color Hues! Hope you are well and thanks for joining us!

Hannelie said...

Hi Jen!
As always I fell totally in love with your pure CAS design! This is beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at Color Hues this time!

Jen Brum said...

This card is gorgeous Jen! I love how elegant it is and how that yellow flower stands out so nicely! And oh that white background!!! Love it!

Kim S said...

The soft yellow flower is lovely on the gray accents!

Narelle Farrugia said...

I totally thought of you when I created the sketch! I adore your card and the elegance of all the white space and soft colours!

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet as can be - love yellow and gray!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a gorgeous airy design, Jen! So soft and so striking at the same!

Karren said...

The soft tones of this card are so very pretty and while it is a bit grungy, it is also beautifully clean!