Thursday, April 1, 2021

Fusion - Bee Kind

Our new challenge at Fusion is a celebration of bees!  After an exhaustive search of my stamping stash I determined that I didn't have a single bee in it 😞 But I did have a few honeycomb accents so I thought I'd use one of those and keep at least one part of the theme!



So using the colors from Fab Friday and our Fusion sketch I put a die cut honeycomb along the bottom of the card and added a totally different winged creature:  a dragonfly.  


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you can join us at Fusion.  You can choose the sketch, the inspiration or both!

Supplies
Stamps:  Tons of Type (The Stamp Market)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Misty Moonlight, Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Honeycomb Remnant die (Memory Box); Libellules die (4enscrap); Wink of Stella

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Nary a bee, but still lovely regardless! Your dragonfly is bee-utiful anyway!

Lisa Elton said...

This lovely little dragonfly was the perfect substitute! Fabulous card, Jen!

Amanda Mertz said...

If you have to find a substitute for a bee then this dragonfly is tops! I love how delicate it is! And the honeycomb die cut is a perfect for your sketch! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Heather said...

Wow, that die is amazing - super cute dragonfly! Looks awesome in our colors, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

stampwithamyk said...

That is stunning! Love the dragonfly, perfect background too. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Cécile RIBON said...

I've no bee either! Actually, I'm not quite fond of bees and it seems to me that this gorgeous dragonfly makes fabulously the job!