Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches 505

The funny thing about Blogger is that you have to actually click "Publish" in order for your blog post to be seen by others!  Sorry folks.  I'm late for my Freshly Made Sketches post because I forgot to do just that.  But I'm here now with my card designed by the very talented Narelle.




The air has cooled quite a bit where I live and that has got my digging around in my stash for autumn themed stamps.  The challenge code word at Addicted to CAS is "autumn" so I took that as a sign that I was on the right path.  I made three versions of this card because I kept messing something up and I'm still not entirely happy with it, but as my friend Linda advises, call it a Mona Lisa, post it anyway, and move along to the next card.  Good advice.  The card I'll share tomorrow is much better looking, I promise!



Thanks for stopping by!  My teammates at Freshly Made Sketches have some fabbo cards to share so check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Fall Colors (Precious Remembrance); Confetti Shapes Circle (The Ton)
Paper:  Whisper White (Stampin' Up!); Cocoa Bean (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Autumn Blaze, Firebrick, Espresso (Altenew); Versamark
Accessories:  Confetti Shapes Circle die (The Ton) copper embossing powder (Ranger)

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I recognized those pretty PRS leaves right away! Terrific card, Jen!

Greta said...

I recognized those leaves, too (same as Lisa) & I really like this card! You've inspired me to pull out that set! I'm really late getting here, but want you to know how thrilled I was that you picked my card a couple challenges back. Thank you!

Nora Noll said...

This is lovely. I love the pretty leaves and how you created the circles!! Fabulous design.

Jen Brum said...

This is such a fabulous fall card! I love those leaves and the circles! So perfect for fall!

Jen Timko said...

Pesky publishing, lol! I love the pretty texture on those circles. Good thing you posted this one because I love it! :-)

Cécile RIBON said...

What a pretty design! I just love the faded style of the stampings, it looks like a misty fall morning.

Karren said...

Oh this is great! I was considering buying those confetti shape sets from The Ton, but ended up not. Now I wish I had!

Narelle Farrugia said...

I really love this combination of colours and the softness of them. I adore this card!