Thursday, September 16, 2021

Fusion - Peach Birthday

This week at Fusion our inspiration features a birthday party that I definitely want to be invited to!  Peach features predominantly in the color scheme as well as lots and lots of balloons!  I've never gone to a party with such fun decorations!  



I chose to feature some peach on my card, followed the sketch, and used a birthday sentiment.  Instead of balloons I went with a shaker accent - combining inspiration from the latest Just Us Girls challenge.  And it felt good to use up some old SU designer paper from my never-ending stash.  😊


Thanks for stopping by!  My Fusion teammates have got some great cards to inspire you to play along with us, so check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Scripty Sayings (Gina K)
Paper:  Whisper White, Peach Parfait (Stampin' Up!); Clear (Flourishes)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Rectangle STAX (My Favorite Things)

7 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is fabulous!! I LOVE the peach and the fun way you you made the shaker the center!! GREAT design.

ElizStewart said...

Jen... I saw your card over at FUSION and was even more pleased that you submitted the card to Just Us Girls this week. Thanks for joining us and sharing. The peach is perfect. I actually bought peach paper recently because it seemed so many challenge favored the color and I had none. The simplicity of your design is just great!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love the shaker element on this peachy CAS design!

Tristan said...

Love how you've used soe DSP scaprs and made a shaker accent instead of the balloons.

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! What a gorgeous and classy shaker card, Jen! I love this soft peach color. So glad you joined us at Just Us Girls.

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty little shaker, Jen! This is a delightful card!

Linda Callahan said...

I love that you made a shaker! This is so pretty! Peach perfecT!