Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches 511

Hi friends.  I'm back with a card for our newest sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.  Our hostess this week is Linda and I love her classic sketch.



The space on the smaller layer was perfect for this turnabout wreath stamp that I inked up in traditional Christmas colors.  The stamp creates this awesome circular design that was just the thing for the "circle" challenge at Addicted to CAS.  I love it when challenges collide into a beautiful card!



Thanks for stopping by!  My Freshly Made Sketches teammates have some beautiful cards to show you so hop on over to check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Wreath Turnabout (Concord & 9th); Fa La La (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  Whisper White, Mossy Meadow (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Real Red (Stampin' Up!); Onyx Black (Versafine)

10 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Absolutely so pretty with those traditional colors! I am scared to try a turnaround!

Cindy Beach said...

Your work always inspires me - this one is gorgeous! Just had to let you know how much I love it!

Lisa Elton said...

This is wispy and lovely, Jen!

Amy O said...

So, so pretty! I love the layer and colors on this gorgeous wreath!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous wreath, Jen! I love how you used various shades of green for the foliage...it adds so much dimension to your design! Stunning Christmas card!!! xx

Barb Ghig said...

Ooops...I meant to thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS! xx

Linda Callahan said...

That wreath done up in Christmas colors is perfect! Beautiful card1

Jen Brum said...

Gorgeous card Jen! I love that background you've created! The sentiment just sits in there so nicely! So perfect for Christmas!

Karren said...

Beautiful card and colours! And I have to say, I'm so envious of your white card photography skills!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous use of color in this gorgeous wreath! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS.