Thursday, November 25, 2021

Fusion - Gray and White Christmas

Happy thanksgiving to all my American friends!

Thanksgiving festivities apparently got the better of me because I completely blanked on posting my card for the latest Fusion challenge.  Better late than never!  It's the last one of the year and despite today's Thanksgiving holiday I made a Christmas card!




The theme is gray and white Christmas and I mostly stuck to that theme as I created a little fusion and combined the sketch with the inspiration photo.  There was some greenery in the photo so I picked up on that for my holly leaves, but the red I added all on my own.  I was going to do white berries instead of red ones but they didn't look as good!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you can create some Fusion of your own by joining us!

Supplies
Stamps:  Spruce & Sprigs (Papertrey Ink); Handwritten Holidays (Tim Holtz)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Smokey Shadow (Papertrey Ink); Smoky Slate (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Evergreen, Crimson (Altenew); Smokey Shadow (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories:  Spruce & Sprigs die (Papertrey Ink)

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet! Love that sketchy sentiment!

Tristan said...

Beautiful traditional looking card Jen

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely, Jen! I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving!