Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches 552

I'm not ready to give up on sumner but my favorite crafty challenges seem to be changing their themes. Fall colors abound!  Today I combined our new challenge at Freshly Made Sketches with the colors at Sunday Stamps. Our challenge this week is brought to you by Jen Brum - and it's got tilty panels, which I love! 



Lately I've been nostalgic about my stash of patterned paper so I've been using some oldies but goodies on my cards.  This card features some background paper that is so old that I have no idea what it's called!  But I accented it with some newer/older SU! paper, a lovely sunflower, and a slim sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you'll join us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Supplies
Stamps: Simple Sentiments (Avery Elle)
Paper:  Solar White (Avery Elle); Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, Bravo Burgundy, Prints Pumpkin Pie DSP, Old Olive DSP (Stampin Up!)
Accessories:  Sunflower die (My Favorite Things)

10 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love sunflowers - this is so pretty! And that subtle background paper is perfect!

Jen Brum said...

Oh this sunflower is so fantastic! Love the different colours and patterns! So pretty!

Heather said...

Just beautiful, Jen - LOVE that sunflower, so crisp and perfect! Fun papers, too, just gorgeous over all! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. The background paper is pretty and so are the tilted panels and sunflower. TFS

Karren said...

Beautiful! The sunflower works so well with these patterned papers!

dj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dj said...

What a sweet CAS take on our color challenge!! Now I need to head over to FMS and get my card entered there...you are right it is a fun tilted sketch!! Thanks for playing along with our AUTUMN RAYS color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!!

Carol L said...

This is such a great combination of colors and design, all behind a fabulous sunflower to make this card pop! Beautifully created!

Jen Timko said...

I love these papers! I need to pull some of mine out and just use the darn things. The flower is awesome!

Annette Elliott said...

A great transitional card to fall! I love that sunflower! Thanks for playing along with the Sunday Stamps! new color challenge.