Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches 553

Hi all!  We've got a great new sketch for you at Freshly Made Sketches!  This week our hostess is our clean and simple queen Cecile.  She's given us a great sketch, so let's check it out!



I chose to use some of the colors at The Paper Players for my card (with the addition of a pale grey which I hope is an allowed neutral).  I pretty much followed the sketch and added a little thread behind the flowers for some texture. 


Thanks for stopping by!  As usual my Freshly Made Sketches teammates have made some fabulous cards using this sketch so be sure to check them out!  I hope we'll see you in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Simple Sentiments (Avery Elle)
Paper:  White Linen (Essentials by Ellen); Powder Pink, Blackberry Bliss (Stampin' Up!); Soft Stone, Mint Julep (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Leafy die (Reverse Confetti); Pierced Square STAX (My Favorite Things)


8 comments:

Jen Brum said...

I think this is just the sweetest card! I love those cute little flowers and the white space! warms my heart!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card, Jen!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a beautiful CAS card Jen - the use of the pale grey as the neutral for your squares compliments the white space and delicate pink flowers beautifully. Cecile has come up with a great sketch this week - I hope I can find time to play! In the meantime, thanks for playing along with my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Amy O said...

Soft and pretty, and a gorgeous use of the sketch! Love it!

Jaydee said...

Jen, such a gorgeous, soft, pretty card. I love the clustered flowers and all that wonderful white space. So glad you shared this with us at the paper Players this week
Jaydee

Jen Timko said...

So soft and pretty! What a wonderful take on the sketch.

Linda Callahan said...

The delicate pink flowers are lovely! Sweet card!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a beautiful use of the sketch! I love the soft and elegant color scheme.