Thursday, September 1, 2022

Fusion - Pinwheels

Hi everyone!  We've got a great new challenge for you at Fusion.  The colors are awesome, the sketch was fun, and I couldn't resist those pinwheels.  Here's what I made!



I went deep into my crafty stash for this card.  I have no idea who made the background paper that I used, the pinwheel flowers are from a long-unused die, and the gray paper was a total surprise when I stumbled on it.  But somehow this collection of supplies combined into a fun card that incorporates the colors and sketch of the Fusion challenge!  

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you can create some Fusion along with us!

Supplies
Stamps:  Tiny Words (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Smoky Slate, Patterns Stack Neutrals (Stampin' Up!); Enchanted Evening, Harvest Gold (Papertrey Ink)
Accesssories:  Mini Paper Rosettes die (Tim Holtz)


6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

The card is perfect! Can't believe you had a pinwheel die! Wish I did!

Wanda Cullen said...

This is a great take on the challenge! Somewhere (God only knows where) I have pinwheel dies that I totally forgot about. I need to go on a search for them after being inspired by your card.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the buttery yellow paper in the background and your fun pinwheels! Fantastic card, Jen!

Greta said...

The elements go together perfectly! Love this!

Karren said...

All of those separate elements went together perfectly to make a totally gorgeous card. Glad the challenge got some of your older products used.

Tristan said...

Very pretty Jen. I never knew there was a die to make pinwheels.