Thursday, October 10, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch 343

We are going back into the CAS(E) This Sketch archives this week and reprising sketch #175!  Back when this sketch debuted I made a very different card than the one I've got here.  But it's  October now and I've got Christmas on my mind - as in I hope I've got enough Christmas cards in my stash!



For this card I used a background of triangular trees and then added a nice holiday sentiment over them.  Easy peasy!  I think I had a more difficult time deciding on colors than I did on the execution of this card!  There's a Christmas theme going on at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge so I'm going to add this there too.

Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow teammies at CAS(E) This Sketch have made some fabbo cards with this sketch so be sure to check them out! 

Supplies
Stamps:  Triangle Trees (Reverse Confetti)
Paper:  Fresh Snow Linen, Hawaiian Shores (Papertrey Ink); White (Catherine Pooler)
Ink:  Hawaiian Shores (Papertrey Ink); Silvery Shimmer (Delicata)

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the shimmery metallic with the aqua! This is pretty Jen!

Kim S said...

I love this look - how perfect for the sketch!