Friday, October 11, 2019

Tag You're It 98

It's fall y'all!  And our latest challenge at Tag You're It celebrates those special colors and leaves that we only see this time of year! I decided to simplify those leaves from the inspiration photo into one big one.



It's been a while since I've used this stamp set from Concord & 9th and I thought it might be good for this tag.  So armed with colors inspired by The Color Throwdown I stamped the base of this leaf with red and yellow and topped the lace overlay with a brown.


I added a few enamel dots for a bit of dimension and twill ribbon tied with some brown crochet thread completed the look of this card.

Thanks for stopping by!  My teammates at Tag You're It have made some fantastic tags this week so be sure to check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Lace Leaf (Concord & 9th); Great Friend (Stampin' Up!)
Paper:  Truffle (Avery Elle); Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories:  Traditional Tags STAX, Pierced Traditional Tags STAX (My Favorite Things); Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelets, Natural Twill Ribbon (Stampin' Up!); enamel dots (My Mind's Eye); crochet thread

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Your single leaf is just lovely!