Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches 407

Hi everyone!  It's Wednesday so that means we've got a new sketch for you at Freshly Made Sketches.  This week Lee Ann is our hostess and she's got a great sketch for us!



I'm always a little concerned that I don't have enough cards made for the holiday season so around this time of year I begin to add a few here and there.  For my FMS card this week I decided to go non-secular and turn those little flowers on the sketch into some sparkly snowflakes.  I added a cheery sentiment and I was done!  Easy peasy!  My colors were inspired by the latest challenge at Christmas Card Throwdown - although my blue isn't quite right - sorry ladies 😕



Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you can join us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.  You only need to take a peek over there to be inspired by our amazing design team.

Supplies
Stamps:  Sentiment Staples Seasons Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink); Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!); vellum (Graphix); glimmer paper (Recollections)
Ink:  Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories:  Snowfall embossing folder (Tim Holtz); Let It Snowflake Too die (My Favorite Things); enamel dots (Doodlebug Designs)

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very pretty, Jen! I thought of snowflakes for this challenge too! Refreshing in the challenge colors!

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly frosty and perfectly lovely!

Linda Callahan said...

Ohhhh here come the snowflakes! You know I love this!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a great card Jen! I just love that snow fall background and those sweet snowflakes! Great colours! Perfect for Christmas!

Judy Rozema said...

I love this! I was going to do snowflakes, and then decided to go a different direction when I saw your awesome design. Love the background too!

Hali said...

U nice , very nice card, thanks for joining 52 CCT

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Ohhh, I love that color combination! Your card is just spectacular, Jen!