Thursday, January 9, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch 354 Meets Fusion

Hey everyone!  It's that time when I get to combine the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch with the inspiration challenge at Fusion




I love the neutral colors of the Fusion inspiration photo so I kept the colors on my card to white, black, and a bit of brown.  I copied the tree images and added a simple sentiment stamped and embossed in black on vellum.

Thanks for stopping by!  My CAS(E) This Sketch and Fusion teammates have each made some great cards for these challenges!  I hope you can play along with us!

Supplies
Stamps:  Lovely As A Tree (Stampin' Up!); Scripty Greetings (The Ton)
Paper:  Fresh Snow Linen, Cocoa Bean, Vellum (Papertrey Ink); Solar White (Neenah)
Ink:  Nocturne (Versafine Clair); Versamark
Accessories:  Wood dots (My Mind's Eye); black embossing powder; washi tape

5 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

This is ONE beautiful card! I love the neutral colors and peaceful simplicity. Your cards are always balanced and thoughtful designs. Glad to see Lovely as a Tree looking so good in ink!

Linda Callahan said...

I love the neutral colors too! Very smart and stylish!

Lisa Elton said...

You've combined the challenges perfectly Jen, this is lovely!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Wow Jen,

What a brilliant idea to break up the monochromatic theme with the bits of brown. So elegant.

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow, Jen! This card is so classy ! I love the neutral colors and the artsy lay out of the various elements.