Thursday, January 16, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch 355

Hello!  We've got a great "new" challenge for you at CAS(E) This Sketch.  It's actually a redux of sketch #171 which originally debuted on May 5, 2017.  I made a card for that sketch which you can find here.  I love it when I  can CASE a card I made previously - it's fun to see how I interpret a design in a different way.  Here's my new version of that sketch.



I chose to make a birthday card.  I stamped a couple of grungy stamps in two shades of gray in the corner then added a butterfly stamped in a bright yellow.  I embellished the butterfly with some rhinestones and added a birthday sentiment.  Lucky for me at Global Design Project they want celebrations so my birthday card fits the bill!



Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow CAS(E) This Sketch teammates have some great cards to inspire you to play along with us!

Supplies
Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge, Papillon Potpourri (Stampin' Up!)
Paper:  Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Limestone, Industrial Diamond, Jet Black (Altenew); Daffodil Delight (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: Jewel Basic Rhinestones (Stampin' Up!)

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific take on the sketch Jen, this is fun!

Nora Noll said...

This is so fun!! I actually thought about doing a splatter when I saw the sketch but then I saw yours!! Great design!

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! Jen! I love how simple and yet striking this card is! No doubt, that's CAS perfection!