Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches 419

It's time for a brand new challenge from Freshly Made Sketches!  This week our hostess is Lee Ann and if you're a fan of tilty layers this challenge is for you!



I love tilty layers!  I was able to take advantage of this one to dig into my seemingly never-ending stash of patterned paper.  So I created a colorful layer with some of that paper then added some pretty flowers from a stamp set I recently bought.  I love how bright and cheery this is!  A birthday sentiment let me play along with the birthday challenge at TGIF.


Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow Freshly Made Sketches teammates have made some fantastic cards with this sketch so I'm sure you'll be inspired to play along with us!

Supplies
Stamps:  Always There (Altenew); Simple Sentiments (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Pear Pizzazz, Twitterpated DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Citrus Burst, Maple Yellow, Honey Drizzle, Silver Stone, Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Evergreen, Jet Black (Altenew)

8 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Spring is coming! Your card proves it! Super sweet!

Amy O said...

What a sunny and happy birthday card! I love the colors and the pretty flowers.

Lisa Elton said...

You love tilty layers and your do them so well! This is full of sunshine and prettiness Jen!

Linda Callahan said...

You are thinking spring girl! Love the sweet flowers and that background!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love the yellow and green colors. Such a happy card!!

Vicky Hayes said...

Is there any colour combination as fresh as yellow and green?! SO pretty! And who knew 'Tilty Layers' was the technical term?! Vicky x

Jen Brum said...

Such a pretty card Jen! I just love that background paper and those beautiful flowers! I am glad to know I'm not the only one with a never ending paper stash!!!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Ohhh, so springy and fresh! I recognize that pattern paper, lol. It happens to be in my stash as well. Fabulous card, Jen!