Tuesday, March 10, 2020

CAS Colours & Sketches 361

It's week two of my guest spot over at CAS Colors and Sketches and this week we've got a sketch for you.  I will confess that when I see a circle on a sketch I tend to think of some kind of flower.  The double-layer circles on this sketch had me thinking of some patterned paper and a die cut flower.



The die cut flower is, of course, my favorite poinsettia die so this quickly became a Christmas card.  And those two horizontal layers were a great spot to put a sentiment.  The colors of my card were inspired by the challenge at TGIF Challenges.



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Fa La La (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Old Olive, Purely Pomegranate, Basic Black, Holiday Treasures DSP (Stampin' Up!)

Ink:  Nocturne (Versafine Clair)
Accessories:  Layered Poinsettia die (Penny Black); Petite Scallop Circles die, Standard Circles die (Spellbinders); enamel dot (Freckled Fawn)

5 comments:

JulieP said...

This is such a beautiful take on the sketch. I just love your style.

Shelly said...

So pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

I always up for and excuse to use patterned paper! This is pretty Jen!

Tami Hewlett said...

Beautiful card!!!! Thanks so much for playing with TGIF Challenges this week.

Jeanne said...

You combined the challenges beautifully! This is a beautiful card.