Tuesday, March 17, 2020

CAS Colous & Sketches 362

I'm so late with my post for the CAS Colours & Sketches challenge!  This virus issue has been wreaking havoc with my time -- not because I have it but rather because I'm part of the team at work responsible for making sure that my fellow employees and customers are safe during this crisis.  So while I'm grateful that I managed to carve out some time to escape into my craft room and get creative, the other side of the coin is that I'm a bit off schedule with my blog posts.  But better late than never, I present this card I made for the latest color challenge.



I was intrigued by the sketch at FabFriday, which I thought was perfect for using up some of my old patterned paper.  A big square filled with the patterned paper and a small square with a colorful flower!  A perfect match I say to myself!


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you can join us at CAS Colours & Sketches for this color challenge!

Supplies
Stamps:  Simple Sentiments (Avery Elle)
Paper:  Pure Ivory (Gina K); Naturals White (Neenah); So Saffron, Melon Mambo, Vellum, Spring Flowers DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Sprightly Sprigs die (Verve); enamel dots (Freckled Fawn, My Mind's Eye)

7 comments:

YoonYoung Kim said...

So beautiful card, Jen. I love the dots with skyblue color!! And Take care!!!

Amanda Mertz said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colors and that awesome layered flower! Thanks for all you're doing to keep people safe! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

JulieP said...

Love that flower! Very pretty. And thanks for the link to the other challenge. It's new to my crafting radar.

Lisa Elton said...

What a delightful card Jen! Hang in there. I'm sure your co-workers and customers appreciate your efforts and hard work!

Heather said...

Wow, so pretty, Jen! Love that gorgeous flower, and all the epoxy drops, so crisp and fresh! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

stampwithamyk said...

That is stunning! I absolutely love those colors and your design is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Patricia Hays said...

I love all the dimension of the die cut flower and leaves! Your card is a terrific way to show off our CC&S challenge colors. You are doing an amazing job as our March guest designer! :)