Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches 425

Hello!  We've got a brand new challenge for you at Freshly Made SketchesCécile is our hostess this week and she has given us a superb sketch.



Normally when I see three of anything I run for the hills, but those three banners on the sketch got me thinking.  I have a grungy little stamp in my stash that was the approximate shape of those banners so I inked it up then added a pretty dragonfly - all in colors inspired by the challenge at Fab Friday.  A fun card I say to myself!



Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow Freshly Made Sketches teammates have made some fantastic cards this week so be sure to check them out.  I hope we'll see you in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Brushed Off (Papertrey Ink); Pocket Silhouettes (Stampin' Up!)
Paper:  Whisper White, Regal Rose, Vellum (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Tropical Teal, Mint Julep (Papertrey Ink); Nocturne (Versafine Clair)
Accessories:  Libellules die (4enscrap); Pink Party sequins (The Ton)

7 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Totally fun for sure! Love that pink dragonfly! Sweet card!

Lisa Elton said...

Your brushstrokes worked beautifully here Jen! This is terrific!

Heather said...

Oh goodness, this is adorable! So simple and perfect - love your color controls here, and that delicate and graceful bug, lol. Stunning, Jen! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a sweet card Jen! I just love those grungy images and the sweet pink dragonfly! Such a cute card!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I LOVE your dragon fly!!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

An absolutely fun card! I too, run from elements of 3 on a card, but you sure mastered it with this stamped image!

Cécile RIBON said...

I'm totally in love with your take on the sketch, Jen! This is nothing but CAS perfection!