Thursday, March 5, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch 362 Meets Fusion

Hello!  It's been a while since I've added a Christmas card to my 2020 stash so I decided to combine the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch with the inspiration at Fusion.




I love the colors of the Fusion challenge - they are so beautiful.  So I grabbed a turnabout stamp from Concord & 9th and used purple, blue, green, and silver to ink it up.  The colors are unusual for a Christmas card and I didn't start out intending to make one but something about the wreath that turnabout stamp creates put me in mind of a holiday card.  I added a bold sentiment and hand-drew some lines around it to mimic the CAS(E) This Sketch

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you'll join us at CAS(E) This Sketch or Fusion!  Our design teams have some great cards to inspire you!

Supplies
Stamps:  Wreath Turnabout (Concord & 9h); The Big The Bold and Merry (Winnie & Walter)
Paper:  Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Persian Blue, Ultraviolet (Altenew); Tropical Teal (Papertrey Ink); Silvery Shimmer (Delicata)

8 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE your colors which make this turnabout stamp set totally rock!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous to the nth degree!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous card, Jen! I love how you played with the color palette and how you combined challenges...so clever!

Laurie Unger said...

I'm so in awe of your creativity! Wonderful take on the challenges.

Linda Callahan said...

Yep great colors......beautiful combo of challenges!

Cindy Beach said...

This is amazing, Jen. Beautifully done!

Lisa Elton said...

Goodness gracious is this ever PRETTY!! Love it Jen!!

Allisa said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the colors!