Thursday, March 12, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch 363

We've got a great new challenge for you at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!  The sketch has some adorable paw prints on it and I really wanted to make a card with a few paw prints of my own (my kitties would be so proud) but alas, flowers called my name instead.



The color challenge at The Paper Players were just too good to pass up and lent themselves well to my wee flowers and chevron stripe.  And speaking of flowers the AAA Birthday challenge gave me the inspiration for the flowers and the sentiment.



Thanks for stopping by!  My CAS(E) This Sketch teammates have made some great cards with our sketch to inspire you to play along with us!

Supplies
Stamps:  Birthday Messages (Mama Elephant); Best Blossoms (Stampin' Up!)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah)
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana (Stampin' Up!); Nocturne (Versafine Clair)
Accessories:  washi tape

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Flowers work for me! This is cute Jen!

Jane said...

Beautiful! Loving this sketch design and how you've used your flowers and chevron strip. Great colours too. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, please come back and join in with future challenges too.

Kim S said...

A big thank you to you and the entire group for inviting me to play along with this sketch! I love how you combined the colors into this - it's such a fresh look!

Milla said...

Jen, this is perfect! Absolutely love the CAS design and those dainty florals, perfection! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday!