Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches 442

Hey all!  It's time for a new sketch from your friends at Freshly Made Sketches!  This week our hostess is Jacquie and I [suddenly] had the perfect thing for that cluster of ovals and circles!



I have long coveted the Upsy Daisy die from My Favorite Things.  Alas, it is retired and all my attempts at finding it at eBay or Splitcoast have amounted to disappointment.  Recently, I happened to mention my love for it to my papercrafting friend Claire of Life on the Scrap Heap and she graciously offered to send me a bunch of the die cuts.  They arrived on Monday and immediately realized they would be perfect for this sketch.  Claire was nice enough to send me a generous supply so I've got a bunch to last me a while!

Thanks for stopping by!  Stop by Freshly Made Sketches and check out the inspiration there.  I hope you'll join us!

Supplies
Stamps:  Simple Sentiments (Avery Elle)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Daffodil Delight, Sweet Pea DSP (Stampin' Up!); Truffle (Avery Elle)
Ink:  Truffle (Avery Elle)
Accessories:  Upsy Daisy die (My Favorite Things)


7 comments:

Amy O said...

These daisies are so fresh and pretty! I love what you've done with them.

Barb Ghig said...

How sweet of Claire to send these daisies to you...they're perfect for the sketch, Jen! Another beautiful CAS card!

Lisa Elton said...

Those sweet daisies were perfect for the sketch Jen, this is lovely!

Jacquie Southas said...

These daisies are perfect for the sketch, Jen!

Jen Brum said...

Oh those daisies are fairly perfect! I can see why you want that die!!!! These flowers are the perfect pair for the sketch! Such a sweet card!

Claire said...

There they are! And what a fabulous card you made with them. They look so pretty bunched together as a threesome - so glad you got them...eventually! Plenty more if you run out....

Kim S said...

I'm so glad you got those die cuts! Such a fabulous use of them - I love the dimension!