Thursday, September 10, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch 389

We've got a retro sketch for you this week at CAS(E) This Sketch.  We are going back to sketch #306 and looking for a redux.  The original sketch debuted on January 24, 2019 and you can check it out here.



I had it in my mind to use the same colors as my card last week, but this time around the gray and yellow took the form of some patterned paper.  That bit of yellow gingham is my favorite part of this card - it's sunny and happy and I just love gingham!  The big sentiment, cut from black cardstock, adds some great contrast.

Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow CAS(E) This Sketch design team members have made some great cards with this sketch so be  sure to check them out!  I hope you'll play along with us!

Supplies
Stamps:  All About You (My Favorite  Things)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Black Licorice (My Favorite Things); Gingham Linen Rainbow Petite Prints (Doodlebug)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  You Trio die (My Favorite Things)

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

That little strip of gingham is pretty sweet! This is terrific Jen!

Judy Rozema said...

Super trendy and fun with the gingham!