Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches 452

Hey all!  It's time for a brand new challenge at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is Amy and her sketch design had me reaching for my favorite leaf images!


My color choices were inspired by the latest challenge at Sunday Stamps and I do want to clarify that the darker leaves are actually brown - not black as they appear in the photo.  Once again my stellar photography skills in action. 😉 I actually stamped two versions of this card so that I could die cut the label from the center and capture the little bit of leaf that appears on the corner.  Then I popped up the  label with some foam tape for a bit of dimension.  I love how this turned out!


Thanks for stopping by!  As you would expect from our fabulous Freshly Made Sketches design team the cards are AMAZING, so I'm sure you will want to play along!

Supplies
Stamps:  Leaf Clusters (Altenew); Celebration of Thanks (Verve)
Paper:  Desert Storm (Neenah)
Ink:  Dusty Durango, Chocolate Chip  (Stampin' Up!); Versamark
Accessories:  Labels Four die (Spellbinders); gold embossing powder


9 comments:

A.Rose said...

I love how he bottom leaf comes into the sentiment piece. Beautifully done card!

LeAnne said...

This is an awesome card....great way to use those beautiful leafy silhouettes!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this! It's so wispy and pretty!

Amy O said...

I love these leaf silhouettes! And the little bit of leaf tip on the sentiment panel -- perfection!

Heather said...

So pretty, Jen - love all the leafy accents here, and the gold emboss is perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a beautiful card Jen! I just love the neutral colours and that gold embossed sentiment is so pretty! I love how you caught the little piece of a leaf! So pretty!

Jen Timko said...

This is why I love clean cards. Right here...perfection! That little leaf over stamped, it is the details that make all the difference.

Judy Rozema said...

Beautiful neutral colors and that little leaf!!

Annette Elliott said...

OOOOOhhhh, I love this Jen! Especially the overlapping leaf. So cool! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge at Sunday Stamps!