Friday, September 18, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch 390

I am super late with my CAS(E) This Sketch post this week, but better late than never.  I had a very busy week with lots of late nights and more often than not I fell asleep way before I had a chance to compose a post. 😴 But I wanted to share this card before the challenge closes.



I opted to create a background with these leafy images in these beautiful colors then overlay them with vellum.  The big sentiment was heat-embossed in black so that it would really stand out.  I made this card for a particular color challenge and then realized after it was all put together that I was supposed to add some glitter or foil.  Oops!  I  should pay better attention!

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't be late to the CAS(E) This Sketch party like I was!  Play along with us!

Supplies
Stamps:  Leaf Clusters (Altenew); Hand Lettered Thanks (WPlus9)
Paper:  Whisper White, Vellum (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze (Stampin' Up!); Teal Cave (Altenew); Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  black embossing powder

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

It was worth the wait Jen, it's lovely!

Kim S said...

I love those leaves - the colors you are fabulous together!