Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches 454

Apparently I forgot to hit the "Publish" button for my Freshly Made Sketches post.  Not surprising, really, since I'm on vacation from work and I've got vacation brain.  But better late than never:


I started cleaning my craft room a few days ago and have found some interesting cast-offs that were all but forgotten.  One of those things was this dotted background.  I had a vague idea to use snowflakes on this sketch and then I came across this ready-made background of falling snow and figured it would  be a good compromise for snowflakes.  I added a silver glimmer die cut sentiment and heat embossed a complementary sentiment on vellum.

Thanks for stopping by!  My Freshly Made Sketches design team members have made some fabulous cards with this sketch so be sure to check them out!  We hope you'll join us in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Joy (The Stamp Market)
Paper:  Solar White  (Neenah); Pool Party, Vellum (Stampin' Up!); glimmer paper (Recollections)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Joy die (The Stamp Market); Snowfall Backdrop Portrait die (Lawn Fawn)

7 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful. Love your card. TFS

Lisa Elton said...

Your sparkly pink sentiment is so pretty, This is terrific Jen. Hope you're enjoying your time off!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a pretty card! I just love the background and that gorgeous pink, sparkly Joy!!! So fun for Christmas! Hope you enjoyed a great vacation!

Karren said...

Beautiful card with a soft and peaceful feel! I hope you enjoyed your break from work.

Jacquie Southas said...

Love this beauty, Jen!

Narelle Farrugia said...

So glad Im not the only one with vacation brain! Your card just gorgeous Jen - the softness of the colours made me sigh with love.

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Jen! I love your over-sized sentiment and your dotty background is fabulous! xx