Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches 474

We've got a great new sketch for you from your friends at Freshly Made Sketches!  This week our hostess is Judy and her sketch is perfect for a whole bunch of ideas!



I'm really not sure that I like my card, LOL!  I knew that I wanted to use a cat on my card because the Paper Players were "feline fine" for their challenge this week.  I'm a cat mom so any excuse to put a cat on a card is a good one in my book!  But I had a hard time deciding on colors and I'm just not sure this card is cute enough in the kitty category!  Oh and after I put this together I realized it qualified for the Tic Tac Toe challenge - the top horizontal row for me.


  

Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow Freshly Made Sketches design team members have made some fabulous cards with this sketch so be sure to check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Crazy Cats (Tim Holtz); Kit 'N Caboodle (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Ultra Smooth Premium White (Spectrum Noir); Pacific Point, Vellum (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Black Licorice (My Favorite Things); Onyx Black (Versafine); Copics
Accessories:  Pierced Square STAX (My Favorite Things); Quadrangle Frames die (Simon Says Stamp)

9 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Meow-velous! This card makes me smile - adorable!

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, he has a sweet little face and I like his lig blue eyes. This is cute, Jen!

Nancy said...

I think this came out perfectly Jen! Love the double squares as it gives a lot of attention to the kitty! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players and hope you are doing well! Take care!

Annie S. said...

Purr-fect for our challenge over at Tic Tac Toe! Love the background too ~ frames your curious kitty wonderfully. Thanks for sharing!

LeAnne said...

Aw, I saw this over at FMS and was hoping you were coming here for a visit! Perfectly CAS and perfectly fun! Love that kitty and you had me at BLUE! Thanks for playing with my challenge at the Players this week!

Jen Brum said...

I think this card is just purr-rect!!! I just love that little cat and those little die cut squares! So clean and sweet!

Karren said...

These crazy cats are just so cute! Fun card and a great job combining challenges!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a fabulous fun card, Jen! This crazy cat makes me smile. I love the nested rectangle background you created for it.

Judy Rozema said...

This is so fun and creative! I love the crazy cat!!