Thursday, February 4, 2021

Fusion - Valentine Gnome

I always associate gnomes with Christmas.  The hat and the full beard seem well suited to a cold climate, after all!  But our new challenge at Fusion places gnomes smack-dab in the middle of Valentine's Day!  I love the warm colors of the inspiration photo so I took my cues from those and combined it with the sketch. 




I used a bunch of things from my stash on this card:  a stencil, a punch, some very cool gingham paper, and some stamps, of course!  I spent some time happily rooting around in my stash to make this card.  I love it when I can show some of my older supplies some love!

Come join us at Fusion - where you can use the inspiration photo, the sketch, or both.  It's totally up to you!  And for some inspiration head on over to check out what our design team has put together.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Flower Doodles (The Alley Way Stamps)
Paper:  Desert Storm (Neenah); Basic Black, Naturals Ivory (Stampin' Up!); True Black Gingham (Papertrey Ink); X-Press It Blending Card
Ink:  Crumb Cake (Stampin' Up!); Nocturne (VersaFine Clair); Copics
Accessories:  Mosaic Heart Stencil (Simon Says Stamp)

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

You nailed the color scheme! And that gnome is adorable!! Cute card!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh he's cute! This is an adorable card, Jen!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a sweet card, Jen! I love the black and white checked pattern and your little gnome is adorable!