Thursday, February 18, 2021

Fusion Flowers

We've got a new challenge for you at Fusion!  The inspiration suggests a rainbow but since I didn't have any suitable rainbow images (or ideas !) I went with the sketch instead.



My card was inspired by one that I saw recently that used wide washi with a floral pattern as a background and then some additional layers for a sentiment.  I didn't have any wide washi but I have a rather large supply of patterned paper and I figured that would work just as well.  So I picked one that was pleasing to my eye, used that as a background, and added one slim layer in a complementary color and another in black because I love the contrast!  Oh and I added a die cut sentiment in black too!

Thanks for stopping by! My fellow Fusion teammates have some great cards to inspire you to play along with us so be sure to check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Awesome (Neat & Tangled)
Paper:  Lucky Limeade, Basic Black (Stampin' Up!); American Crafts
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Awesome die (Neat & Tangled); Slanted Strips die (My Favorite Things); Opaque Bright White embossing powder (WOW)

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I think your patterned paper worked great too, this is charming!

Linda Callahan said...

That pattern is perfect - love the black with it!

Kim S said...

I love how you laid out the sentiment! And the colors are fabulous!