Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches 471

Boy, I'm slacking on my blog!  It's been a full week since I've posted but luckily the new challenge at Freshly Made Sketches has given me the opportunity to get inky.  I've been having some computer problems lately that have consumed my crafty time but they are all sorted now so I hope to get some ink on my fingers very soon!  In the meantime we've got a great new sketch from Karren to debut.




That row of circles put me in mind of flowers and leaves.  So I used some daisy die cuts to arrange a sweet little flower spray on my circle.  And speaking of the circle, don't you just love the yellow gingham?  I do!  This is one of my favorite color combos and the yellow gingham makes it look even more beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow Freshly Made Sketches design team members have got some gorgeous cards ready to inspire you to play along with us.  So ink up those stamps and join us!

Supplies
Stamps:  Kind & Caring Thoughts (Stampin' Up!)
Paper:  Basic Gray, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight (Stampin' Up!); Lemon Grass, The Everyday Collection (Avery Elle)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Petite Scallop Circles die, Standard Circles die (Spellbinders); Upsy Daisy die (My Favorite Things)

7 comments:

CΓ©cile RIBON said...

Another fabulous card from you, Jen! I love those light colors against the dark grey background . It gives such a modern look.

Lisa Elton said...

The gingham, the daisy... swoon!!

Linda Callahan said...

I love yellow and gray too! This is beautiful! Love the plump daisy!

lichazul said...

Gorgeous card πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ congrats 😊
I loved Daisy 😍
Have a great weekend

Jen Brum said...

Oh Jen! This is just gorgeous! I just love yellow and grey together and that daisy is so beautiful! Love how you've used gingham to make that circle! Such a sweet card!

Karren said...

Ha! Your saying "put me in mind" is something I say and I think it has an English heritage. Small world! And that beautiful daisy is so crisp and white and really pops off the card. Love it!

Barb Ghig said...

Another beautiful card, Jen! Love your color palette...especially the gray card base! You've nailed the sketch, once again!