Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches 499

Hi friends!  It's Wednesday and time for a new challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.  This week the hostess is yours truly! 😊I opted for my favorite shaped card - a square one.  And feel free to substitute another shape for those triangles in the corner!

I decided that my square card needed to be one layer and when I saw the black and white challenge at Just Us Girls I knew exactly how I wanted this card to look.



This card went together very easily.  I simply stamped the leaf images in the corner in black ink then added a script sentiment in the middle.  Thats. It.  What could be easier than that?  

Thanks for stopping by!  My Freshly Made Sketches teammates have turned my sketch into some beautiful cards so be sure to check them out.  I hope you'll play along with us!

Supplies
Stamps:  Botanical Prints (The Stamp Market); Scripty Sayings (Gina K Designs)
Paper:  White Pure Luxury (Gina K Designs)
Ink:  Nocturne (Versafine Clair)

9 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Easy and oh so lovely! I love the sketch but tried so many things in the corners before I went all out Halloween!

Nancy said...

Perfect card for our challenge Jen! I don't often make square cards! Thanks for playing along with JUGS! I fixed your link for you too!

ElizStewart said...

Jen... WOW! What a beautiful sympathy card. You have inspired. I have to make a sympathy card today...and it will be square, and B&W. Thanks so much for joining everyone at Just Us Girls this week!

Lisa Kind said...

This is gorgeous! What a perfectly simple card that is truly stunning! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Jen Brum said...

This card is just gorgeous! I love that neutral colouring and those leaves are so pretty! Thanks for a great sketch this week!

Karren said...

Beautiful card and a great sketch - even with the angles :). Your black and white design is perfect for a sympathy card.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh how lovely! This is beautiful in it's one layered simplicity! Teach me to make such an elegant card!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a classy sympathy card. Those dainty foliage images are gorgeous and make such a perfect take on the corner panels.

Kim S said...

Stunning!