Tuesday, August 31, 2021

FMS 500 Blog Candy Winners

Hello everyone!  I want to give a big shout-out to everyone who played along with our 500th sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches!  We had a huge turnout in the gallery!  There were lots of prizes so head on over HERE to see if you were a winner.

And speaking of winners I have three of my own.  I had three prize packages of crafting goodies to give away to three random commentors on my FMS500 blog post so without further ado here they are:

    Stephanie from Stephanie's Stampin Spot!

    Nancy from Scrapper at Heart

    Carol from Our Little Inspirations

Ladies, watch your email for a message from me!



3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Congrats to all of the winners! YAY!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Carol L said...

Well now, seeing my name here on this list is quite a lovely surprise! Thank you so much for your kindness, and congrats to your other two winners aa well!

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, thanks so much!!!!