Thursday, August 19, 2021

Fusion - Crayons

Our new challenge at Fusion is so colorful.  How can it not be with crayons as the design inspiration!  I didn't have any crayons in my stash but I did have some swooshes that I inked up in primary colors.



I changed the orientation of my cardstock but I followed the sketch otherwise.  Instead of crayons I used some linear swooshes that I colored in primary colors.  Super easy!

Thanks for stopping by!  My Fusion teammates have made some fabulous cards for this challenge so be sure to check them out.  Remember, you can play with the sketch, the inspiration, or combine them.  The choice is yours!

Supplies
Stamps:  True Colors (The Alley Way Stamps)
Paper:  Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Fresh Lemon, Crimson, Carribbean Sky, Persian Blue (Altenew); Onyx Black (Versafine)  

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a great sentiment for your swooshes! This is cute ,Jen!

Tristan said...

CAS awesomeness Jen.

Linda Callahan said...

Oh those swooshes are perfect! Sweet card!

Cécile RIBON said...

I can think of nothing else but CAS perfection. I just love this beautiful simple design.