Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches 531

Hey all!  Today we've got a brand new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and Linda is our hostess.  My take on the sketch was heavily influenced by my friend Judy who made a card last week that made me realize my stamping stash needed bunnies.  Cute bunnies.   So I did a little shopping...



I arranged the bunnies in an approximation of two of the squares on the sketch and sponged some clouds on the background because otherwise it looked quite plain.  As for the the third square on the sketch I die-cut a small pierced square that I sponged with a few clouds and added a little sentiment.  I stuck that square under the bunny on the left.

Thanks for stopping by!  Check out our Freshly Made Sketches challenge and the inspiration from our design team.  I hope you'll join us!

Supplies
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes (Stampin' Up!)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Dusty Durango, Basic Black, Pink Pirouette (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine); Misty Morning (Altenew)
Accessories:  Carrot Bunnie die (Tim Holtz); Grassy Edges die, Mini Cloud Edges stencil, Pierced Square STAX die (My Favorite Things)


7 comments:

LeAnne said...

I LOVE these little bunnies! Great way to interpret the sketch, just the cutest thing ever!

Linda Callahan said...

Yeow this is adorable! I love the bunnies!

Judy Rozema said...

Oh yay!! They made it to your house! Aren't they sooo fun!? This is just adorable.

Lisa Elton said...

CUTE bunnies and a CUTE card!

Amy O said...

What a sweet scene with those adorable bunnies! Your cloudy background is pretty amazing too.

Jen Brum said...

Oh these bunnies are just too fabulous! I just love them! They are so cute holding those giant carrots! Love the grass too! Such a fun Easter card!

Karren said...

These bunnies are just too cute! Love how you've used the sketch for this adorable card.