Thursday, April 14, 2022

Fusion - Tulips

Hi all!  We've got a great new challenge for you at Fusion.  I chose to use the sketch while picking up the floral theme and some of the colors from the inspiration photo.



I don't have tulip stamps in my stash so I chose to use this lovely dahlia stamp instead.  It's a layering-style stamp and was a good choice for showing of the range of pinks that are in the inspiration photo.  It usually takes me forever to line up the layers on that stamp correctly but luck was shining on me because I figured it out on the first try!  I picked up the bright green from the inspiration for my leaves and continued the pink with the long vertical layer.  The horizontal layer is a piece of shimmery vellum.  My sister's birthday is on the 19th so this card will go to her.  She's hosting Easter dinner so I'll be able to give it to her in person!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you can play along with us at Fusion!

Supplies
Stamps:  Delightful Dahlia Additions (Papertrey Ink); Simple Sentiments 02 (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  Soft Stone (Papertrey Ink); Whisper White, Twitterpated (Stampin' Up!); vellum (Graphix); 
Ink:  Frosty Pink, Coral Berry, Ruby Red, Olive (Altnew); Onyx Black (Versafine)

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I love the dahlia stamp you used, Jen this is beautiful!

Tristan said...

Gorgeous colouring on that Dahlia stamp jen. Such a pretty card.

Linda Callahan said...

Your dahlia is lovely! Perfect colors! Sweet card!

Celeste Goff said...

What a gorgeous card and that dahlia is stunning!

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful as always! I know your sister loved this card!