Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches 539

Hi everyone!  Welcome to a new challenge from your friends at Freshly Made Sketches!  This week our hostess is Jen Timko and her sketch inspired me to go a little old-school with my card.  I don't often dip into my stash of patterned paper but I love it when I do!  The background is a simple pattern which I adorned with some flowers and leaves - the circle on the sketch.  



I inserted a slim birthday sentiment so that I could join the fun at AAA Birthday.  


Thanks for stopping by!  You won't be surprised to see that my Freshly Made Sketches teammates have made some fabulous cards to inspire you to play along with us.  So check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Summer Silhouettes (Stampin' Up!); Dream Big (Verve); Simple Sentiments (Avery Elle)
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Old Olive, Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!); Orange Cream (Altenew)

6 comments:

Jen Brum said...

This card is so sweet Jen! I love those pretty flowers and I love the background paper! So classy!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. I saw it on AAA Birthday cards.

Lisa Petrella said...

Darling card! I love those flowers and your color choices!!!

Jen Timko said...

I love old school. Especially when it is the Jen classic style. This is wonderful!

kareN stampZ said...

Love your card but what a blast from the past chocolate chip card stock!

Jane.D said...

Such a lovely card! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Birthday! Hope to see you in future challenges too. Take care and keep crafting!