Thursday, June 23, 2022

Fusion - Color Palette Flowers

We've got great new challenge at Fusion featuring some lovely shades of blue, a pop of red, and a fun sketch.  I decided to go with the colors and design a square Christmas card.  When I was choosing the blues I thought they looked pretty good vis-a-vis the challenge graphic, but now I'm not so sure!  😳



I ❤️ these turnabout stamps from Concord & 9th.  And this wreath one is on my fave list.  I wanted the wreath to be the focal point of the card so I stamped it right smack dab in the middle then put a slim sentiment across the middle.  To break up the white space around it, and give the card some additional color, I layered a couple of shades of blue cardstock under the main panel.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Remember at Fusion you can play along with the colors, the sketch, or create some Fusion of your own by combining the two.  It's up to you!

Supplies
Stamps:  Wreath Turnabout (Concord & 9th); Fa La La (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  Whisper White (Stampin' Up!); Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Polar Bear, Icy Water, Arctic Mountain, Crimson (Altenew); Onyx Black (Versafine)

3 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Jen, this is a gorgeous take on the inspiration photo! Love the turnabout wreath!

Kim S said...

I love the fresh look of your wreath in those colors!

Claire Grantham said...

I too heart the turnabout stamps! I love the the way the colour palette has worked out here, this is stunning and I am SO going to give it a go in these colours. Claire x