Thursday, August 8, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch 334 Meets Fusion

Hello all!  It's that time again when I attempt to combine the sketch challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch with the inspiration photo at Fusion.  This time around it's all about the hands!




After some contemplation I remembered that I actually had some handprint stamps in my stash.  So I stamped three of that image in varying stages of green - ombre style - then added a simple sentiment across them. 

Thanks for stopping by!  My teammies at CAS(E) This Sketch and Fusion have got some amazing cards to entice you to play along with us.  Hopefully you can join us in those galleries!

Supplies
Stamps:  Baby Prints (Stampin' Up!); Oh Baby (Katie & Co)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah)
Ink:  Mountain Mist, Volcano Lake, Lagoon (Altenew); Nocturne (Versafine Clair)

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Wow those handprints worked perfectly! Sweet card!

Lisa Elton said...

Nailed it!!

Barb Ghig said...

Really cute baby card, Jen! I love that you chose your handprint stamp...it's perfect with your sentiment! Great idea to create an ombre effect with your inks, too...such a sweet card!
I am always so impressed with how you combine the CTS with Fusion...so clever!

Wanda Cullen said...

Oh wow...I must remember this ombre trick with the handprint! Love it! This is such a quick and easy baby card idea!