Thursday, August 1, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch 333

I'm not 100% sure but I think this is the first time I've made a card with an elephant on it!  I became intrigued with the idea of using an elephant on a card when I saw the challenge at Just Us Girls.  So I thought I would incorporate it on my card for CAS(E) This Sketch this week.   The only problem was that I had no elephants in my stash.  Etsy to the rescue!



I searched.  I found.  I bought.  I've found that Etsy really is a remarkable tool for when I need a specific image that I don't have - especially when I need it in a hurry.  In this case I got a bunch of elephant images for $2.  So I picked one that I liked and used my Brother Scan 'N Cut to cut it out.  I layered it on a couple of "banners" per the sketch.  One of those banners is stamped with the  sentiment which is a nod to the elephants' amazing ability to remember everything!




Thanks for stopping by!  My CAS(E) This Sketch teammates have made some fantastic cards with this sketch so I hope you check them out and join us in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Live Love Life (Papertrey Ink); #hashtags (Tim Holtz)
Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Black Licorice (My Favorite Things)
Ink:  Gray Granite (Stampin' Up!); Fine Linen (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories:  Elephant svg (ButterflyAndScorpio)

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

such fabulousness!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

You picked the perfect elephant Jen, this is so darn cute!!

Nora Noll said...

This is PERFECTION!! I love how you used the elephant on this!!

A.Rose said...

CAS perfection!