Thursday, August 15, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch 335

Our latest sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch had me all be-fuddled this week.  Sometimes what seems simple is actually complicated.  Does anyone else think that or is it just me!  After a few iterations I finally settled on this card:



Obviously I turned the sketch on its side.  But this was a late decision based on the fact that I couldn't find any suitable images for a vertical card.  I stumbled upon this snowflake die quite by accident as I was looking through my stash and quickly cut it from some silver glimmer paper and added a slim sentiment.  Happy Little Stampers has got an "anything goes with dies" challenge going on and I think I qualify for effort alone because punching out all the little bits on this snowflake die took forever!


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you join us at CAS(E) This Sketch!  My fellow design team members have created some beautiful cards with this sketch so be sure to check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Travelers Journal December Typed Words (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); silver glimmer (Recollections)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Snowflake Edge Fancy die (Hero Arts)

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Simple, pretty, and perfect!

Lisa Elton said...

The snowflakes work for me! Lovely card Jen!

Kim S said...

So simple and absolutely for the peace of a snowy day!

Vicky Hayes said...

Your gorgeous snowflake card is a real standout as always Jen. And definite brownie points for poking the bits out of the diecut!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love the glitter snowflakes.