Friday, August 23, 2019

Tag You're It 94

Hi folks!  Today I've got a tag to show you for our current challenge at Tag You're It.  We are in our second week and there's still time to play along!  Our inspiration is all about summer....and flamingos!


I didn't have a single flamingo in my stash so as per my usual off to Etsy I go to find a digital stamp.  I found this cute set that not only had a flamingo but also this palm tree and some other fun tropical images. I tried to use some of the colors from the inspiration and added some colorful circles in the background to mimic the floating balls in the photo.

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out the inspiration at Tag You're It and play along with us!

Supplies
Stamps:  Tropical (digital stamp from Terevela Design)
Paper:  Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink); Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight (Stampin' Up!); Lemon Grass (Avery Elle)
Ink:  Copics
Accessories:  Basic Bookmark I (Papertrey Ink); seam binding ribbon; crochet thread

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I don't know where that flamingo and palm tree are, but that's where I want to be!! This is cute Jen!