Thursday, July 16, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch 381

Hey all!  I've got a new card today for our latest challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch.  Apparently slimline cards are a "thing" so I decided to make one for this challenge. 




I flipped the sketch and used a little leaf and floral design to take the place of that small rectangle.  The idea to make a slimline came from the Just Us Girls challenge.  It's funny that what is old is new again.  I remember that years ago I made a big card like this to fit in a #10 business envelope.  I kept that card for a long time because I loved it so much (even though I can no longer remember what exactly it looked like) and didn't want to part with it.  And now these slim cards are popular again!

Thanks for stopping by!  At CAS(E) This Sketch our design team has got some fabbo cards to inspire you to play along with us!  

Supplies
Stamps:  Best Blossoms (Stampin' Up!); Sentimental Birthday (Winnie & Walter)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Sweet Pea DSP (Stampin' Up!); Pixie Pink (Avery Elle)
Ink:  Old Olive, So Saffron (Stampin' Up!); Onyx Black (Versafine)

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love that you turned the sketch into this pretty slimeline card!

Barb Ghig said...

You never cease to amaze me with your talent, Jen! I love how you flipped the sketch and your color combo is just beautiful! Another really pretty card for your collection!