Thursday, August 6, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch 384 Meets Fusion

Today I've got a card that I made combining our latest sketch challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch along with the inspiration part of the challenge at Fusion.






Ok, I know the inspiration at Fusion is all about fruit, but I don't own a single image of fruit!  So I had to take my inspiration from the colors.  I chose to focus on the green, blue, and red and inked up some leaves and flowers and stamped them in the corners.  I love how this turned out!

Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow design teammates at CAS(E) This Sketch and Fusion have made some fantastic cards this week so be sure to check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Floral Art (Altenew); Celebration of Thanks (Verve)
Paper:  Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Dusk, Ruby Red, Fresh Leaf, Jet Black (Altenew); Onyx Black (Versafine)


6 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love the colors you used and the modern flowers. Great take on both the challenges!

Tristan said...

Lovely card Jen and great use of the colours in the inspiration photo.

Linda Callahan said...

A sweet trail of flowers and leaves!

Lisa Elton said...

You've combined the challenges beautifully Jen, this is wonderful!

Wanda Cullen said...

I love the open and airy feel to these floral sprays! Beautiful take on the challenge!

Jo said...

Fresh and beautiful, love this!