Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches 447

We've got a great new sketch for you at Freshly Made Sketches!  This week our hostess is Kim and she has given us a great design that is wide open to so many interpretations!



I chose a sunflower for my card because I love them 😀and the inspiration challenge at TGIF was full of them!  I used a gingham patterned paper for the vertical layer then substituted the square for my sunflower.  Easy peasy and so pretty!


Thanks for stopping by!  My Freshly Made Sketches teammates have made some amazing cards to inspire you to play along with us!

Supplies
Stamps:  Simple Sunflower (Papertrey Ink); Simple Sentiments (Avery Elle)
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Holiday Treasures DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Honey Drizzle (Altenew); Ripe Avocado (Papertrey Ink); Early Espresso (Stampin' Up!)

7 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

It is sunflower season here as well - love this sweet card!

Lisa Elton said...

Might have been easy peasy but its big on CUTE!!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I am loving your colors and that sunflower!!

Amy O said...

I love the clean, straight lines on this pretty card! And that sunflower is a burst of happiness.

Kim S said...

Gingham and sunflowers - perfect!! I love the classic look with the olive tones and the golden flower.

Jen Brum said...

This card is so perfect Jen! Love the sunflower and the gingham paper! They're so pretty and so classic!

Jen Timko said...

A sunflower and gingham...perfect card for summer! What a pretty card!