Thursday, May 14, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch 372 Meets Fusion

Our new sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch and our inspiration at Fusion combined as a big ol' ink splat on my card!  




I used a splatter stencil as my background and sponged on some inks in the colors of the Fusion challenge.  Then I added a slim sentiment - my fave!

Thanks for stopping by!  We hope to see you in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Leaf Clusters (Altenew)
Paper: Cryogen White
Ink:  Picked  Raspberry, Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet, Chipped Sapphire (Distress Oxide); Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Splatters stencil (Tim Holtz)

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

You've sure captured the Fusions colors Jen, this is terrific!!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful splatter and I love your color palette, Jen! Another gorgeous CAS card!

Linda Callahan said...

That is a great stencil! Perfect colors and a great splash!

Nora Noll said...

How fun is this? I LOVE your splatter!!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I've decided I have a fear of splatters and drips as I can't ever seem to make them work on a card - so I'm in awe of this one! Great job Jen!

Kim S said...

Such a wonderful use of the sketch!!