Thursday, May 28, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch 374 Meets Fusion

So it's that time again when I get to create a little experiment of my own by combining the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch with the inspiration at Fusion.  Let me start by saying my colors are just a tiny bit off.....


I wanted to do some die cut letters in pretty patterned paper in the colors reminiscent of the Fusion inspiration photo but I didn't have an exact match.  The paper I chose had a bit of the same summer vibe to it so I went with it.  I cut the letters out of new-to-me digital cut file and I love the modern font, but I wish I had framed them in a dark color so they showed up a bit better.  The sketch is a retro one that debuted on August 23, 2018.  I had a look at the card I made and wish I hadn't!  LOL!  I don't know what I was thinking with that card!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you can play along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch or Fusion...or both!

Supplies
Digital SVG:  Bold Alpha Lower (The Ton)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Sweet Sorbet DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories:  enamel dew drops (Freckled Fawn)


6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

That paper is perfect - sweet card!

Nora Noll said...

What a SWEET card!! I LOVE that paper!!

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, I have some of this paper and I am STILL HOARDING it! How fun it looks as a sentiment! Love it!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderfully CAS and simply lovely!

Wanda Cullen said...

Lovely CAS design! I know what you mean about looking at older cards we created. I shake my head sometimes and wonder what was I thinking - lol!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful CAS take on both challenges, Jen!