Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches 435

Hey everyone!  I'm so excited to say that I've got my card ready for our newest challenge at Freshly Made Sketches ON TIME!  Things have been so crazy at work lately that I've been a bit lax with my posts but this week I'm so happy to join everyone on the right day!  Our sketch is designed by Kim and my CAS heart loves it! 


I decided to combine a couple of other challenges with my card using the colors at The Paper Players and the non-traditional color challenge at Christmas Card Throwdown.  What is probably quite difficult to see in the picture is that on all that white space I embossed an outline image of a poinsettia.  It's quite pretty in real life - you'll have to trust me on that!


Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow Freshly Made Sketches design team members have got some great cards to inspire you to play along with us.  So join us in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Winter Flowers, Tiny Words (Simon Says  Stamp)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Green Parakeet (Papertrey Ink); Melon Mambo, Pool Party (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Versamark; Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Opaque White Embossing Powder (WOW!)

6 comments:

Allisa said...

Such a fun card! I am glad you mentioned the poinsettia or I would have totally missed it! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

Amy O said...

I love the color combo and the white-on-white embossing on this pretty card, Jen.

Lisa Elton said...

A fabulous CAS card Jen!

Claire Broadwater said...

CAS perfection, Jen! I love how you used my colors to make this beautiful Christmas card. The embossed poinsettia is genius! So happy you joined my color challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Linda Callahan said...

The non-traditional colors for Christmas are perfect here....very stylish!

Jen Brum said...

Oh this is such a gorgeous CAS card Jen! I just love that embossed poinsettia! So pretty! You're going to have all of your Christmas cards done before summer!!!