Thursday, October 15, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch 394

I seem to be in a bit of a Halloween mood lately since I keep making cards with bats on them!  And I've got another one on my card for our latest challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch!  This one is on the cutesy side, though!




The dangling spiders were perfect for this sketch and I added the little bat for no other reason than it's adorable!  The spooky halloween sentiment is a favorite of mine too.

Thanks for stopping by!  Our CAS(E) This Sketch design team has made some fabulous cards with this  sketch so be sure to check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Best Fiends,  Autumn Apparitions (Stampin' Up!)
Paper:   Solar White  (Neenah); Watercolor Wash Brights (My Favorite Things)
Ink:  Nocturne (Versafine Clair)

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Eeeeeek!! Those are some creepy spiders! This is fun Jen!