Thursday, October 29, 2020

Fusion - Autumn

It's getting cooler outside and the leaves are changing colors here so the Autumn challenge at Fusion is very appropriate!  I went in a completely different direction than the inspiration photo though, choosing the sketch and a fun turkey instead - turkeys being the ubiquitous autumn ambassador around here!


I colored the little fella up in lots of warm colors - I'm pretty sure the turkeys around here are not nearly as colorful!  Nor do they have polka dots and stripes!!  But he's cute all the same.

Thanks for stopping by!  My teammates at Fusion have made some fantastic cards for this challenge so be sure to check them out! 

Supplies
Stamps:  It's Fall About You (The Alley Way Stamps)
Paper:  Pure Ivory (Gina K); Fine Linen, Fall Prints and Patterns (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:   Black Licorice (My Favorite Things); Onyx Black (Versfine); Copics

6 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Love this fun, colorful turkey!!

Linda Callahan said...

This turkey is way too cute! Adorable card....and fun!

Nora Noll said...

This is too cute. I love that fun coloring on the turkey!!

Lisa Elton said...

How FUN is that little turkey! This is so cute Jen!

Claire Grantham said...

That Turkey is awesome made me laugh! I love his colours. Claire

Karren said...

That turkey is just too fun! Super-cute card!