Thursday, October 1, 2020

Fusion on the Farm

For my Fusion card this week I decided to turn the sketch clockwise and incorporate a few farm animals per the theme.  Despite my extensive stamp collection I didn't have any farm animals in my stash so I did a little poking around Etsy and found some fun digital images.


I did some ink blending to create a blue sky background then added some grass for my little farm animals to tramp around in!  My happy sun is shining down on the pig and cow and wishing someone a happy birthday!  At TGIF Challenges they are looking for ink blending so I took that as a sign that I was on the right path with this card.


Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow Fusion design team members have made some great cards for this challenge so be sure to check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Birthday Bears  (My Favorite Things); Farm Animals (Pixel Paper Prints)
Paper:  Solar White  (Neenah); Bristol Smooth; X-Press It Blending Card; Cocoa Bean (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories:  Slim Film City die, Slim Window Dressing die (Mama Elephant)

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute!

Linda Callahan said...

Deeee-lightful! Love those sweet animals! I need some!

Wanda Cullen said...

What cute images! Etsy has come to my rescue on many an occasion!