Thursday, October 22, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch 395

I took the opportunity of the great new sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch to make another Christmas card.  I went quite literal with the sketch and incorporated a wreath with my fave - a poinsettia (!) and a few holly leaves.



I dug into my stash for some pretty Christmas patterned paper and found this oldie-but-goodie striped one.  I think it matches perfectly with the poinsettia and leaves.  I managed to find a sentiment that was small enough to fit in the center of the wreath - I love how it tucks in there!

Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow CAS(E) This Sketch teammates have made some AMAZING cards with this sketch so be sure to check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:   Modern Christmas (Clearly Besotted0
Paper:   Solar White  (Neenah); Ruby Red, Garden Green, Old Olive (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:   Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Whirl Wreath  (Penny Black);  Poinsettia die  (Paper Smooches)

3 comments:

Kim S said...

Gorgeous!! Love the combination of that wreath and the poinsettia!

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card. Love your poinsettia and the wreath. Great take on the sketch. TFS

Lisa Elton said...

And what a pretty Christmas card it is!